I found myself waking up earlier than usual, it's the third week of my holiday, two more weeks to go and I'm back in school.
I haven't actually ventured out from my house since coming back. I did got out to town a few times the first two weeks I was back, but that's that, I've not been out since. I'm keep myself indoors, eating, and hoping to get fat. :D
LOST and ALIAS and The Nanny have kept me entertained, besides me entertaining myself.
I just can't believe that things will be eventually different when I go back to Mission College. Yes, probably will not stay in the dorm any longer than one more month! But I LOVE the dorm, and I will somehow miss the cafe food. Not that I can't dine at the cafe anymore, it's just why would I go there if I could just go back home and make a meal for myself. Home: where is home now? I've never been to China before, and living in a patriarchal society (not really sure about this) that makes my Dad's whereabouts my whereabouts as well. Yes, I'm looking forward to going to China any time soon, with AirAsia!
I went to this birthday party last Sunday at Pulau Kelapa. It was one of the Bangkuai's b'day. The sun was doing its job pretty well, sunning and tanning all those under it. I had to stand and wait till 2 before the party actually started, by the time I reached the crowd surrounding the table, (buffet style, and when it comes to lining up during this type of kenduri, there's isn't actually a line, you just sisip yourself in any opening available) I felt so dizzy and faint, probably pale, some people might have thought that I was starving. Saw the decapitated buffalo's head on the way to get my lunch...
It's Friday again. I am not planning to attend PMC tomorrow... probably join my brother and his entourage to a singing appointment.
I haven't actually ventured out from my house since coming back. I did got out to town a few times the first two weeks I was back, but that's that, I've not been out since. I'm keep myself indoors, eating, and hoping to get fat. :D
LOST and ALIAS and The Nanny have kept me entertained, besides me entertaining myself.
I just can't believe that things will be eventually different when I go back to Mission College. Yes, probably will not stay in the dorm any longer than one more month! But I LOVE the dorm, and I will somehow miss the cafe food. Not that I can't dine at the cafe anymore, it's just why would I go there if I could just go back home and make a meal for myself. Home: where is home now? I've never been to China before, and living in a patriarchal society (not really sure about this) that makes my Dad's whereabouts my whereabouts as well. Yes, I'm looking forward to going to China any time soon, with AirAsia!
I went to this birthday party last Sunday at Pulau Kelapa. It was one of the Bangkuai's b'day. The sun was doing its job pretty well, sunning and tanning all those under it. I had to stand and wait till 2 before the party actually started, by the time I reached the crowd surrounding the table, (buffet style, and when it comes to lining up during this type of kenduri, there's isn't actually a line, you just sisip yourself in any opening available) I felt so dizzy and faint, probably pale, some people might have thought that I was starving. Saw the decapitated buffalo's head on the way to get my lunch...
It's Friday again. I am not planning to attend PMC tomorrow... probably join my brother and his entourage to a singing appointment.
Comments