Skip to main content

Die Hard blooper?

Pre 21st Birthday jitters. I'm trying to throw a party to celebrate myself as I always claim doing... but I haven't finalized who to invite, and what I'll serve, probably I'll just smear chocolate syrup and whipped cream on my badan and sprinkle a little bit of chocolate rice... ahahahhahahahaa

Watched Die Hard 4.0 last night with my brother, and my favorite scene is when Willis (McCain) was beating Maggie Q - Mai Linh - not quite sure with her name, anyways, after Maggie Q supposedly beat Willis up, she was moving over to Justin Long, and Willis stood up again, and end up throwing Maggie against a shelf and apparently yanked off a lot of her hair, she then got to her foot again and started kicking Willis, who ended up falling probably from the 3rd or 4th floor to the street down below, THIS IS THE INTERESTING PART... at the beginning of the fight, when Maggie Q first defeats Willis, she gives him (who is lying on the floor) a 'look' and walks away, and the second time she beats him, the 'look' appears, and this second look is, I think, recycled from the first fighting scene when she won, cause there was no cuts or bruises and her hair was still okay, as opposed to her devastated state (cuts and bruises and her hair was all over the place) after Willis flung her into the shelves. Hmmmm Die Hard blooper? ehehehehehehe

okay, I'm gonna go work on my guest list and start preparing lunch! :D

Comments

Unknown said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYZ!

See u soon back in MC! >______<

Popular posts from this blog

spinning in my head

It's Saturday night/Sunday morning. I should be asleep right now but weekends only happen on weekends. This Sabbath was quite interesting. The church pastor will be talking about Sabbath-keeping throughout the Sabbaths of this month. He mentioned the necessity of saying "No!" to requests. That's a skill I have yet to master. Another point he brought up was that the Sabbath is meant for communion with friends, family, and God. Well, some people will have to take that seriously. A few updates for this week, I think you know that I have rearranged the room, and I am on the verge of buying some traditional-Thai looking furniture/items to fill the room up. Don't ask me why I'm buying these things when I'm close to leaving. Yes, I've started using this traditional face wash and cream. Many of my friends are using it and it has proven worth trying. Look at the blue!! What's in the lamp? What's in the book? What are you looking at? Zits galore. Pls pe...

BAREFOOTERS love DUMPLINGS

Yes, that’s the name of the singing group I’m in.  Me and a bunch of friends started singing a couple of years back.  Members have gone and come… gosh don’t get me started I WANT TO CRY…sobs. Here are some pictures of practices we have.  We believe in having food and fun during practice time.  You know how vocalists emphasize the activeness of bridge between our eyes during singing and vocalization/warm-ups. We, instead of looking silly with crazy eyes while singing, opt for another type of stimulant… DONE prior to practice.  DUMPLINGS!!!! I’m so going to miss these beautiful people.

i want to go to these places in january

Pulau Sapi Pulau Manukan Must visit Islands!!! I call myself a Sabahan but I have not really explored Sabah. ptuii.... So when I fly back (nothing definite yet people) I shall plan out a comprehensive travel itinerary. Use my holiday to the fullest! p/s: got these pictures from this site: http://www.malaysia-islands.com/html/tar-marine-park/beach/manukan.shtml