I'm not quite sure what game they were on, but anyone who loses will have to drink a cup of water or eat a piece of chicken... ehehehehe
YES! another interesting year down memory lane. Yesterday evening was great, I came back late, and there were already some friends waiting for my arrival, I had to tag along to UMS to pick Mae up since she couldn't find any means of transportation to get back to good old SASS! I got back at about 6.30pm and my dear mother was finishing the dish I said I will cook... that's why we have mothers and that's why we should love them!!! ahahahhahaha Then we jumped straight into eating, it was a little strange this year because Shaun would usually be around, and it was only Nathan and I that were going from group to group, making sure that everyone was okay. I think I stayed the longest with the guys, which Clarvie called as the 'gay' group....ahahahahah and the gay group was fun!!! :D
I got an assortment of presents, books, I love the books I got! There were cards of course, and from my dear Mark Londoh, I got a box of tissue, how thoughtful! :D
Last night went downtown to send my friends back after the party, it was an adventure for me, because I can't drive and I always think that KK is so big, apparently it seems big because there are so many 'sois,' ahahhaha, okay, hidden lanes that I've never ventured through before. Choco, me and my brother sempat again try out the McDonald's drive through, and amazingly the service was fast and good! I had my fifth cup of ice-cream, I got myself a McFlurry (oreo) for the evening, had too much at home, since there was no cake! :P
Came back 10 past midnight and started replying all the birthday wishes I got on Friendster, I think the sugar got me so hyped up...
I still have one more week to go, 2 more pieces to memorize (I'm done with 5!!!), a research to start and to complete, shopping to do, and more weight to gain!!! :D
Yes, and I think I'm settling down with this template... I think I changed it three times since coming back to Sabah, Borneo, Malaysia!!!
I got an assortment of presents, books, I love the books I got! There were cards of course, and from my dear Mark Londoh, I got a box of tissue, how thoughtful! :D
Last night went downtown to send my friends back after the party, it was an adventure for me, because I can't drive and I always think that KK is so big, apparently it seems big because there are so many 'sois,' ahahhaha, okay, hidden lanes that I've never ventured through before. Choco, me and my brother sempat again try out the McDonald's drive through, and amazingly the service was fast and good! I had my fifth cup of ice-cream, I got myself a McFlurry (oreo) for the evening, had too much at home, since there was no cake! :P
Came back 10 past midnight and started replying all the birthday wishes I got on Friendster, I think the sugar got me so hyped up...
I still have one more week to go, 2 more pieces to memorize (I'm done with 5!!!), a research to start and to complete, shopping to do, and more weight to gain!!! :D
Yes, and I think I'm settling down with this template... I think I changed it three times since coming back to Sabah, Borneo, Malaysia!!!
Comments
Aims