I just handed in my resignation letter, ten minutes ago. My boss won’t see it until Monday next week. Unless, of course, for some reason she decides to pop by the office over the weekend.
I though I’d do it late in the evening when no one is about.
The inevitable end is looming ahead. I feel like having a countdown clock to mark my final working day. People usually count down to something they’re excited about. I am excited about leaving my job, but at the same time there’s that sense of not wanting to let go. I’ve grown attached to this place. I should’ve listened to Dael, don’t get TOO attached. Well, I’d rather be involved than being distant (not that Dael was distant. Dael please don’t get me wrong, I care for you dearly :D)
Honestly, speaking I’ve been complaining way too much about this job. I was a downright bitch. I’m not saying that to get my readers’ attention. But that’s just how I feel. I feel that I have a love-hate relationship with this job.
I’m happy the airport is opened.
I was at the Theology Club party. Got a present from Santa Claus but I gave it to a little girl who had one too many misfortunes today.
Happy Birthday King of Thailand!
By the way, welcome back bloghopper. I kinda missed you.
Comments