I’m counting down to the very last day of work, what does that make me? I did enjoy my work, and I am still enjoying it.
I’m trying to write a blog post here but a prospective student’s father is chatting with me. WHERE DID MY LIFE GO?
***
He was walking down the aisle. Not disturbed by the perturbed glances thrown by students eyeing the cheese bun he is chewing nonchalantly. From afar he makes out the shape of the lady whom he despises. She walks towards him swiftly, raises her eyebrows, and asks “when are you leaving.” The man, being polite, replied to her, “the seventh.” Upon hearing his response, the lady pulls an agitated face.
***
I could have just said, “it’s none of your business” or just walked away without saying anything. She thinks I’m arrogant and snobbish, but I haven’t the slightest clue what wrong I did to her. I hope she _________________
I need a backrub.
Comments