I woke up just in time to say good bye to my brother who was leaving for Sabah. I thought I won't join them to the airport since I'll be seeing him in about a week or so.
I just finished my really late rush. Everything is just so late today, thanks to me for going to bed late last night... ehhehehe watched a really old movie "Duets" - boleh tahan juga...
what break am i taking? I've been sifting through junk belonging to both me and lem, and I'm not done yet.
anyway: here are pictures of my first and probably the only trip to Chok Chai Farm: http://www.farmchokchai.com/en/agri_bis/farm_export.asp#
my boss brought the whole office, and the secretaries in the office's immediate vicinity
I just finished my really late rush. Everything is just so late today, thanks to me for going to bed late last night... ehhehehe watched a really old movie "Duets" - boleh tahan juga...
what break am i taking? I've been sifting through junk belonging to both me and lem, and I'm not done yet.
anyway: here are pictures of my first and probably the only trip to Chok Chai Farm: http://www.farmchokchai.com/en/agri_bis/farm_export.asp#
my boss brought the whole office, and the secretaries in the office's immediate vicinity
Comments