Prima facie, post facto are some fancy Latin terms I have come across in my readings.
Bitchener, Boring, Csikszentmihalyi are some fancy? names I have come across in my readings.
Stuff to Read.
I have never read so much academic papers within a short span of time. Every week there are close to ten papers I need to read through, and whose information I need to remember. Who wrote what? Who said what? What instrument was used? What was problematic about this paper? I write them down, but of course in an unsystematic way. I write notes on the margin of the paper. But they are so concise that I forget what they actually are.
I'm still lost. I don't know what my research topic would be. It's about ASEAN, definitely. Why? I am interested in SEA, and I'm interested in prospective employment. Hey, you've got to do something practical and worthwhile.
It's funny. I was preparing for my semantics class today, and I noticed something I wrote in Mandarin on the first blank page of the book. If you can read Chinese, you'd know what I'm talking about. Nonetheless, I hope my students don't feel how I felt when I penned my feelings down many years ago.
Bitchener, Boring, Csikszentmihalyi are some fancy? names I have come across in my readings.
Stuff to Read.
I have never read so much academic papers within a short span of time. Every week there are close to ten papers I need to read through, and whose information I need to remember. Who wrote what? Who said what? What instrument was used? What was problematic about this paper? I write them down, but of course in an unsystematic way. I write notes on the margin of the paper. But they are so concise that I forget what they actually are.
I'm still lost. I don't know what my research topic would be. It's about ASEAN, definitely. Why? I am interested in SEA, and I'm interested in prospective employment. Hey, you've got to do something practical and worthwhile.
It's funny. I was preparing for my semantics class today, and I noticed something I wrote in Mandarin on the first blank page of the book. If you can read Chinese, you'd know what I'm talking about. Nonetheless, I hope my students don't feel how I felt when I penned my feelings down many years ago.
![]() |
| What did I write? |

Comments