I don't need to wander all the way to BKK for some fun fun fun. Muak Lek has its own entertainment to offer.
Now, this is my own version of Engrish.
![]() |
| We don't get road rage Bangkokians are subjected to! We get moo-moo-cows putting up a show! |
![]() |
| The black one in front totally the BULL leader. |
![]() |
| Two of them actually bumped into the car and folded-in my side mirrors. |
![]() |
| For some reason they forgot to mix in the salt with whatever makes the chips sour. |
![]() |
| Hmm. Claypot made out of crab? |
![]() |
| This is the best! After using this fabric softener, you will want to make love to your own clothes! |
![]() |
| I totally need this if I'm gonna party-rock-anthem Muak Lek! Blinged to the max shufflin' |







Comments