no, I’m not talking about the machine. I’m talking about the person that actually does the dishes.
WEAR GLOVES!!!
Last night, at work, I decided to don the green rubber gloves that were hanging right in front of me in my temporary glamorous career as a dishwasher (is there another name for a person who washes dishes, ‘dishwasher’ rings strange in my ears').
Last night, I got told off for talking on the phone for 1:32 minutes. As far as I can remember, I had already finished my dishes, and right after I was told off, the boss’ phone rang and she went away chit-chatting happily. Oh, so the boss can do it and the DIVA can’t??!?!?!?!
This week, I trimmed my hair. I don’t know how I did it but I managed, with a pair of scissors of course.
It’s the first of October today. For some reason I thought i was Halloween last night, must have been all those horror movies I’ve been watching lately. Oh, I watched Jennifer’s Body and there’s this hot scene where Jennifer (Megan Fox) and ‘Needy’ (I forgot the actor’s name) made out. Hot!
I’m writing essays now. Switching between one and the other every ten minutes. Its amusing how I complicated my thoughts with two unrelated essays.
Comments