Skip to main content

The Day after Yesterday

which is today.  I was limping around the house and crawled up stairs at University – this is what happens when non sports enthusiasts run around crazily in a game of touch rugby.  Putting the pain into perspective, I think I should consider jogging rather than confine myself to the exercise rope and push ups I do in the room. 

Why was I playing touch rugby yesterday – there was a church picnic.  I’ve never played rugby before, except for that one time in our Customs and Culture of the English Speaking World class a few years ago.  I think I’d stick to the game of tag and hide and seek that I played while growing up… and maybe badminton. 

(Warning: the following sentence has Australian colloquial) “Some pictures of me mates at the barbie yesterday, totally had fun with all of yous!!”

IMG1282A 

Prepping the meat. 

IMG1286A

Theodora and the girls.

IMG1287A

Matt.  Ultimate Knights Fan.

IMG1285A

Soli. 

IMG1283A

Nelson (in white) and Douglas (in red)

IMG1292A

SUBJECT: DARON LOO 24 August 2009

IMG1293A

brunch…guess what this mix will yield…

IMG1294A

apakah telur dadar? roti canai?

IMG1299A

Tada!!!!! pancakes!!!

Comments

Deanna Beryl said…
Wah I like! Oits Norad, you really looked like a MA student! :)
OnZ'Q said…
Pancakes look good! Does it taste good too? :D Atau pancake rasa roti canai?
daronloo said…
terima kasih terima kasih..

onya: of course lah rasa mcm pancake!

dea: hihihihi
Unknown said…
Good food... and for the posr after this one...man ur so lucky u can eat like that...well im glad u can do that for ppl like me who cant :P
daronloo said…
haha thanks ivonne :)

Popular posts from this blog

spinning in my head

It's Saturday night/Sunday morning. I should be asleep right now but weekends only happen on weekends. This Sabbath was quite interesting. The church pastor will be talking about Sabbath-keeping throughout the Sabbaths of this month. He mentioned the necessity of saying "No!" to requests. That's a skill I have yet to master. Another point he brought up was that the Sabbath is meant for communion with friends, family, and God. Well, some people will have to take that seriously. A few updates for this week, I think you know that I have rearranged the room, and I am on the verge of buying some traditional-Thai looking furniture/items to fill the room up. Don't ask me why I'm buying these things when I'm close to leaving. Yes, I've started using this traditional face wash and cream. Many of my friends are using it and it has proven worth trying. Look at the blue!! What's in the lamp? What's in the book? What are you looking at? Zits galore. Pls pe...

BAREFOOTERS love DUMPLINGS

Yes, that’s the name of the singing group I’m in.  Me and a bunch of friends started singing a couple of years back.  Members have gone and come… gosh don’t get me started I WANT TO CRY…sobs. Here are some pictures of practices we have.  We believe in having food and fun during practice time.  You know how vocalists emphasize the activeness of bridge between our eyes during singing and vocalization/warm-ups. We, instead of looking silly with crazy eyes while singing, opt for another type of stimulant… DONE prior to practice.  DUMPLINGS!!!! I’m so going to miss these beautiful people.

i want to go to these places in january

Pulau Sapi Pulau Manukan Must visit Islands!!! I call myself a Sabahan but I have not really explored Sabah. ptuii.... So when I fly back (nothing definite yet people) I shall plan out a comprehensive travel itinerary. Use my holiday to the fullest! p/s: got these pictures from this site: http://www.malaysia-islands.com/html/tar-marine-park/beach/manukan.shtml