I was sitting on those really long couches… not long lengthwise but leg-wise… like beach chairs but this was an actual couch which was built into a verandah and it could easily take 50 Daron-size humans.
I hope they have built these chairs for those protestors protesting at the airport in Bangkok. Seriously, there are not enough seats for the passengers that go through that airport!
It’s my favorite day of the week. THURSDAY. I think it’s my favorite because I don’t have any appointments on Thursdays this whole semester. It won’t be long till I am jobless, again. How does it feel being jobless? I freak out at times when I think too much about it. Being jobless would be an opportune time for me to revisit my piano skills. It’s been a while since I’ve sat down to play pieces that I WANT to play (I won’t play the Hallelujah Chorus unless someone pays me for every single note written on that music). Here are some music which I really REALLY miss playing
Debussy’s La Cathedrale Engloutie, Preludes 1 No. 10
Chopin’s Etude Opus 10 #4
My mom thinks I won’t even bother playing the piano when I am finally home but I’ll try to prove her wrong :P
Comments