YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER???? ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME??????
Let’s get down to business. POS MALAYSIA – SUCKS. I really am amazed at the number of scoundrels hired at this place. Probably the management simply took those beggars who were all able-bodied (these beggars loiter in front of the post-office, and they obviously were capable of being productive NONE OF THEM WERE HANDICAPPED), to work at their office.
A month ago my brother in the USA sent me and my younger brother a parcel. Since working as an International Students Relations at a private university, I have come to know that international mail – NORMAL MAIL… NOT REGISTERED MAIL… takes only about two weeks to reach its destination. Moving on, the parcel addressed to me reached me in exactly two weeks. However, the parcel for my younger brother is lost. DID SOMEONE POCKET THE PARCEL? I DON’T KNOW, BUT I’M VERY INCLINDED TO BELIEVE SO!
It’s been a month now and my younger brother has not seen anything. Just thinking of it makes me nauseas. First of all, I live in a village for goodness sake. MY MAIL GOES THROUGH HANDS OF VILLAGERS… and my PARCEL GETS THROUGH. NOTHING IS LOST. EVERYTHING IS INTACT. What about my younger brother’s? Our post box is in the city. IN THE FREAKIN CITY. I thought City people, developed city people, civilized civil people should be able to handle more ‘EXPENSIVE’ items.
This just shows that though you may seem more advanced than some people, you are still a bag of scum when you can’t even keep your hands tied down to your own pockets when handling THINGS THAT BELONG TO OTHERS.
This is just an angry reflection, induced by the loss of a parcel sent via ordinary mail. I WILL WRITE AN EPIC AND make sure it appears in anyone who googles up ‘POS MALAYSIA SUCKS.’
Comments
yes, stupid pos msia.