Skip to main content

Here we go again...

Yes, it's summer school again. I'm not quite sure if I'm excited or not.

So here's the scoop of the morning, I woke up exactly at 5:59 am, 1 minute before the dreadful screech of my 6:00 am alarm. I didn't get up immediately, I rolled around the bed, thought of being sexy, for about 15 minutes. I got up, changed, and took the basketball to the basketball court. On the way, I felt like a total idiot. Well, at least it was early in the morning and the only people around were those jogging on the track. So, I brought the ball to the furthest ring, and started popping some hoops. It was focus, aim shoot! All the way through, but of course the number of times missing the hoop was greater than the number of times I actually scored. I will certainly consider doing this again on Wednesday.

After my little stint with the basketball, I went off jogging/walking. I was still tired from swimming yesterday so I didn't want to run too much. So I was jogging - around the campus, I came to the bend near the nursery, the bend that leads into the monument/roundabout, and there I saw this lady walking towards me. I looked and noticed that it was Auntie, I shan't say who. When we approached each other, I pretended to wipe my eyes, as if I didn't notice her. She, too, started wiping her eyes! Hahahahahahahahaha, when we were near to each other, I said, Hi Auntie! She just stared at me, and I just kept smiling at her. She replied, Parents kau sudah balik kah? Kenapa dorang balik saja? Bila lagi boleh jumpa dorang?

I just walked past her and smiled, and when she was about 10 feet away, I said "See you!" No reply.

First class today will be English Usage followed by Semantics after lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spinning in my head

It's Saturday night/Sunday morning. I should be asleep right now but weekends only happen on weekends. This Sabbath was quite interesting. The church pastor will be talking about Sabbath-keeping throughout the Sabbaths of this month. He mentioned the necessity of saying "No!" to requests. That's a skill I have yet to master. Another point he brought up was that the Sabbath is meant for communion with friends, family, and God. Well, some people will have to take that seriously. A few updates for this week, I think you know that I have rearranged the room, and I am on the verge of buying some traditional-Thai looking furniture/items to fill the room up. Don't ask me why I'm buying these things when I'm close to leaving. Yes, I've started using this traditional face wash and cream. Many of my friends are using it and it has proven worth trying. Look at the blue!! What's in the lamp? What's in the book? What are you looking at? Zits galore. Pls pe...

BAREFOOTERS love DUMPLINGS

Yes, that’s the name of the singing group I’m in.  Me and a bunch of friends started singing a couple of years back.  Members have gone and come… gosh don’t get me started I WANT TO CRY…sobs. Here are some pictures of practices we have.  We believe in having food and fun during practice time.  You know how vocalists emphasize the activeness of bridge between our eyes during singing and vocalization/warm-ups. We, instead of looking silly with crazy eyes while singing, opt for another type of stimulant… DONE prior to practice.  DUMPLINGS!!!! I’m so going to miss these beautiful people.

i want to go to these places in january

Pulau Sapi Pulau Manukan Must visit Islands!!! I call myself a Sabahan but I have not really explored Sabah. ptuii.... So when I fly back (nothing definite yet people) I shall plan out a comprehensive travel itinerary. Use my holiday to the fullest! p/s: got these pictures from this site: http://www.malaysia-islands.com/html/tar-marine-park/beach/manukan.shtml