another semester wrapped up. I'm not saying that time flew by, I would want to say that it actually rolled by, every single roll was something worth remembering, the good shit and the bad shit.
It's a new page, and trust me, this new page will be as exciting as the previous. I have some new resolutions in line, reading up books, reflecting on relationships, because some I've found out has no substance at all. I'm done being air, I just need a new start.
I'm not going to mourn over really good friends who have left College, I'll resume life here as it has always been, just because I feel them near me, even now.
I have a new room mate, I'm happy that he moved in, but I miss my old room mate too. I miss him a lot. :p
It took my quite some time to decide whether I was prepared to blog. With so many things going at once. Studies, friends... Friends, yeah, whether they're okay or un-okay, they're all full of crap sometimes, I'm full of crap... thank goodness for carbon tablets.
Some friends, would I call them friends? Well, they've made me realize things, they made me realize that what we have on the outside is superficial, a facade... They appear nice on the outside, but the more they try to hide, the more obvious it becomes. This/these person/people, I don't know how to go about hanging out with you again, you have let your guard down, and I'm not sure if I could look at you in the same light. Seriously, the next time I see you, things will be definitely different. If you think you're the person(s) I'm talking about, I hope you realize quickly, before it's too late.
It's a new page, and trust me, this new page will be as exciting as the previous. I have some new resolutions in line, reading up books, reflecting on relationships, because some I've found out has no substance at all. I'm done being air, I just need a new start.
I'm not going to mourn over really good friends who have left College, I'll resume life here as it has always been, just because I feel them near me, even now.
I have a new room mate, I'm happy that he moved in, but I miss my old room mate too. I miss him a lot. :p
It took my quite some time to decide whether I was prepared to blog. With so many things going at once. Studies, friends... Friends, yeah, whether they're okay or un-okay, they're all full of crap sometimes, I'm full of crap... thank goodness for carbon tablets.
Some friends, would I call them friends? Well, they've made me realize things, they made me realize that what we have on the outside is superficial, a facade... They appear nice on the outside, but the more they try to hide, the more obvious it becomes. This/these person/people, I don't know how to go about hanging out with you again, you have let your guard down, and I'm not sure if I could look at you in the same light. Seriously, the next time I see you, things will be definitely different. If you think you're the person(s) I'm talking about, I hope you realize quickly, before it's too late.
Comments