Why do I have to feel so overwhelmed with emotions sometimes. Why do I even have to have 'close' friends, when they don't even bother of how I feel, what I stand for?
I'm want to let go, I want to be liberated, no obligations, no strings attached, I want to be liberated, like how I felt after completing the Scriptor.
I want to have my girlfriend with me right now, I want to have my family with me right now. I'm so sick and tired of friends who are ignorant, and too stuck up in their own world.
I'm want to let go, I want to be liberated, no obligations, no strings attached, I want to be liberated, like how I felt after completing the Scriptor.
I want to have my girlfriend with me right now, I want to have my family with me right now. I'm so sick and tired of friends who are ignorant, and too stuck up in their own world.
Comments
Waves hands over head frantically
Me care....
*HUGZ*
Sorry. I didn't notice anything. I hope you still want me around.