Skip to main content

I'm here...

I'm in the library, doing my project for Advanced Grammar.

Well, it's been a week since I wrote anything at all. Thanks to Vivian, who is right next to me, pushing me hard from behind... to write something.

I came up with the Creative Writing Class blog again, so far, I've made Lorena check her email and got her so sign up with the blog, have not been successful in the other 8 authors.

Yesterday, I played the piano for church after many weeks of rest from playing for church. Redundant. Dandruff. And in the afternoon, we had an AY program and it was really nice. I had gastric later that night, I just watered myself immensely.

Watched 300 after church yesterday, wished I had a physique like a Spartan. Everyone will be drooling over me, especially myself!!! ahhahahahahahahahaha

Woke up this morning with the rays of sun
shining through my pores (I love this word)
I turn to my side,
And calmness sees me
I turn facing the brightness again
I squint my eyes
I see fairies
prancing around
drunk at dawn

I had a little chat with my parents and brother on Sabbath morning. This time I had the privilege of keeping quite, most of the time, as my mom was interrogating my older brother. I checked out some more music schools. It's like a deep dark secret which I keep to myself. Hoping that nobody will notice. Anyways, I told them that my gf's uncle wanted to meet me. Suddenly the focus is on me. My mom told me my dad just fainted after the revelation.

I downloaded Fergie this morning: Glamorous. To help boost self esteem, I'm having a bad hair day. Everyday is a bad hair day. Body hair included.

Adios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spinning in my head

It's Saturday night/Sunday morning. I should be asleep right now but weekends only happen on weekends. This Sabbath was quite interesting. The church pastor will be talking about Sabbath-keeping throughout the Sabbaths of this month. He mentioned the necessity of saying "No!" to requests. That's a skill I have yet to master. Another point he brought up was that the Sabbath is meant for communion with friends, family, and God. Well, some people will have to take that seriously. A few updates for this week, I think you know that I have rearranged the room, and I am on the verge of buying some traditional-Thai looking furniture/items to fill the room up. Don't ask me why I'm buying these things when I'm close to leaving. Yes, I've started using this traditional face wash and cream. Many of my friends are using it and it has proven worth trying. Look at the blue!! What's in the lamp? What's in the book? What are you looking at? Zits galore. Pls pe...

BAREFOOTERS love DUMPLINGS

Yes, that’s the name of the singing group I’m in.  Me and a bunch of friends started singing a couple of years back.  Members have gone and come… gosh don’t get me started I WANT TO CRY…sobs. Here are some pictures of practices we have.  We believe in having food and fun during practice time.  You know how vocalists emphasize the activeness of bridge between our eyes during singing and vocalization/warm-ups. We, instead of looking silly with crazy eyes while singing, opt for another type of stimulant… DONE prior to practice.  DUMPLINGS!!!! I’m so going to miss these beautiful people.

i want to go to these places in january

Pulau Sapi Pulau Manukan Must visit Islands!!! I call myself a Sabahan but I have not really explored Sabah. ptuii.... So when I fly back (nothing definite yet people) I shall plan out a comprehensive travel itinerary. Use my holiday to the fullest! p/s: got these pictures from this site: http://www.malaysia-islands.com/html/tar-marine-park/beach/manukan.shtml