here i am again...
haven't been blogging for quite some time. I have been busy. Rather busy. Very busy. It's Saturday morning, and the more I feel guilty this morning.
I have a talent show to organize this evening, I have a recital to perform at this evening. Tomorrow I have a final. And in the afternoon I'll have a food fair to organize as well.
Life is not that simple. And please don't get jealous of others if you're on life is complicated. I feel that way. I felt like that on Thursday night, when I was on the verge of giving up. When I wanted to push myself over the cliff.
I will blog some more later.
haven't been blogging for quite some time. I have been busy. Rather busy. Very busy. It's Saturday morning, and the more I feel guilty this morning.
I have a talent show to organize this evening, I have a recital to perform at this evening. Tomorrow I have a final. And in the afternoon I'll have a food fair to organize as well.
Life is not that simple. And please don't get jealous of others if you're on life is complicated. I feel that way. I felt like that on Thursday night, when I was on the verge of giving up. When I wanted to push myself over the cliff.
I will blog some more later.
Comments
Yet, when it comes to building your resume, you're going to be so thankful that you have LOTS of EXPERIENCE to write. At the present, almost everyone has a degree. But what differentiates from one degree holder from another? It's the learning WORKING experience that one takes advantage when he/she is in college. And THAT, will be one of the main aspects that makes a employee CHOOSES.
So Daron, you're on the right track. Trust me. =)