First thing that greets me as I made it pass the immigration. I'm not quite sure what this statue means, one thing I know is that it distracted me and it took me quite a while to look for my gate. I was just standing there, in awe of such exquisite design... as i have said, it may cause some difficult hindrances to passengers as they make their way to their respective gates, being summoned to gaze upon this out of the world creation. Well not actually out of the world, this may be very normal for Buddhists. I did make my way to the gate, on time, and I met this lost-looking Asian guy whom I thought was a bit 'off' in the beginning, I spied on his transit card and apparently he was lost, the worst thing was the lady behind the counter who was checking us through couldn't help him. So much for a big airport but with services that didn't quite meet the international demands.
First thing that greets me as I made it pass the immigration. I'm not quite sure what this statue means, one thing I know is that it distracted me and it took me quite a while to look for my gate. I was just standing there, in awe of such exquisite design... as i have said, it may cause some difficult hindrances to passengers as they make their way to their respective gates, being summoned to gaze upon this out of the world creation. Well not actually out of the world, this may be very normal for Buddhists. I did make my way to the gate, on time, and I met this lost-looking Asian guy whom I thought was a bit 'off' in the beginning, I spied on his transit card and apparently he was lost, the worst thing was the lady behind the counter who was checking us through couldn't help him. So much for a big airport but with services that didn't quite meet the international demands.
Comments