Last weekend a group of us went down to Pattaya to celebrate Fiona's birthday. We've been doing okay so far in birthday celebrations. It all began with sisters Deanna and Fiona's birthday last year. This year we did a big one for Deanna and Big Mama, and for Fiona, we actually left Bangkok! The next birthday would probably be a trip outside of Thailand :)
The Birthday Girl, Fiona, wore matching purple earrings :)
The awesome bed. It was still rather hard. I found out only after doing a jump and diving straight into it. I sometimes forget that I'm skin and bones ... and fart.
Old School Telephone still works!
The room was nicely furnished. Though the walls were a little too creepy green, the hotel definitely bumped the standard of the things you find in here. We thought we got an ipad too (look at the black folder thingy on the vanity). Roy was amazed at how silent the hairdryer was. Plus, everything in the minibar was free! It should be anyways, it's 4000 Baht per room (we got a good deal though :P)
The bathroom. You could actually see the outline of the person inside. I wasn't too excited about this. Especially when someone stood in front of me while i was seated on the throne doing my business.
Not a lamp I'd die to have but something I would like to see in my room :)
Some random stools I thought you'd find in Loft or Propaganda.
I think we were on the good side of Pattaya. It was less trashy and perhaps due to the major hotel chains on this stretch, there were less third-raters roaming the streets. There were still some though. In the evening while walking to Fiona's third surprise (she's so lucky she had three!) A farang walked by us and a lady boy marched him/herself up to him and started grabbing him all over. Plain disgusting. Pattaya is like someone's dream which went awry. Like the pyramids that were built to withstand the sands of time but ended up being swallowed by the element it is in.
The Birthday Girl, Fiona, wore matching purple earrings :)
The awesome bed. It was still rather hard. I found out only after doing a jump and diving straight into it. I sometimes forget that I'm skin and bones ... and fart.
Old School Telephone still works!
The room was nicely furnished. Though the walls were a little too creepy green, the hotel definitely bumped the standard of the things you find in here. We thought we got an ipad too (look at the black folder thingy on the vanity). Roy was amazed at how silent the hairdryer was. Plus, everything in the minibar was free! It should be anyways, it's 4000 Baht per room (we got a good deal though :P)
The bathroom. You could actually see the outline of the person inside. I wasn't too excited about this. Especially when someone stood in front of me while i was seated on the throne doing my business.
Not a lamp I'd die to have but something I would like to see in my room :)
Some random stools I thought you'd find in Loft or Propaganda.
I think we were on the good side of Pattaya. It was less trashy and perhaps due to the major hotel chains on this stretch, there were less third-raters roaming the streets. There were still some though. In the evening while walking to Fiona's third surprise (she's so lucky she had three!) A farang walked by us and a lady boy marched him/herself up to him and started grabbing him all over. Plain disgusting. Pattaya is like someone's dream which went awry. Like the pyramids that were built to withstand the sands of time but ended up being swallowed by the element it is in.
Comments