eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh stop telephoning me eh eh eh eh eh eh eh
sometimes I feel like I live in Grand Central Station... The homeless would know how it feels sleeping in a train station... or probably if I contextualized it to where I am right now, it would be best to ask the guards who manually lower barricades to block off the road when a train passes by Muak Lek.
Melody and yours truly trying to look our bestest. I've thrown hotness out of my vocab. I'm trying to ditch "man" as in Yeah Man! and guys as in You Guys! I'm getting stares from fellow colleagues at my work-environment.
My Dad just returned from China, with many 'secrets' unraveled. I should go visit my relatives there one day. I may turn out to be a long lost relative of some famous emperor. To celebrate my Dad's comeback, we went out for a meal. We were at this place where a few table away from us sat a group of Farangs from MC. We were giggling away listening to them attempting to order in Thai. They managed beautifully.
sometimes I feel like I live in Grand Central Station... The homeless would know how it feels sleeping in a train station... or probably if I contextualized it to where I am right now, it would be best to ask the guards who manually lower barricades to block off the road when a train passes by Muak Lek.
Melody and yours truly trying to look our bestest. I've thrown hotness out of my vocab. I'm trying to ditch "man" as in Yeah Man! and guys as in You Guys! I'm getting stares from fellow colleagues at my work-environment.My Dad just returned from China, with many 'secrets' unraveled. I should go visit my relatives there one day. I may turn out to be a long lost relative of some famous emperor. To celebrate my Dad's comeback, we went out for a meal. We were at this place where a few table away from us sat a group of Farangs from MC. We were giggling away listening to them attempting to order in Thai. They managed beautifully.

Comments