A friend of mine just reminded me that if you are in the Australian Education system, you're bound to have the most HOLIDAYS you've ever imagined having in the years of being a student. Schools here have two major holidays, one is the winter holidays, from June to the end of July, and the summer holidays, which is from November to end of February. C'mon people, get your calculators out and start counting the months you have off from school!!!!! wooohoooo
sadly, the semester started today. I bumped into a few of my classmates, one classmate I saw almost got run over my a speeding car. The driver did stop, only to pull a foolish grin at my classmate.
Btw, I tried my hand at Hainese!@##$#$% Chicken Rice last night (sorry I'm not sure how you spell Hainese!@#!@$)... tasted not so bad, I think I'm prepared to cook a meal for me and my Malaysian housemate. Watched a horror movie last night - The Haunting in Connecticut, was freaked out at first, but towards the end, I found it quite funny. Don't ask me why.
I wore thongs to the library today. No, no, not g-strings, but comfy slippers. I washed all my shoes today after months of enduring Newcastle. Belilah BATA!
sadly, the semester started today. I bumped into a few of my classmates, one classmate I saw almost got run over my a speeding car. The driver did stop, only to pull a foolish grin at my classmate.
Btw, I tried my hand at Hainese!@##$#$% Chicken Rice last night (sorry I'm not sure how you spell Hainese!@#!@$)... tasted not so bad, I think I'm prepared to cook a meal for me and my Malaysian housemate. Watched a horror movie last night - The Haunting in Connecticut, was freaked out at first, but towards the end, I found it quite funny. Don't ask me why.
I wore thongs to the library today. No, no, not g-strings, but comfy slippers. I washed all my shoes today after months of enduring Newcastle. Belilah BATA!
Comments