I can't fiddle the violin, mind you. But I do know how to fiddle around with things I ain't supposed to mess with. I did some changes to this blog, if you haven't noticed. One change that I am not so pleased with is the removal of my "So You Think You're a Diva" quote. I LOST IT... somehow, while fiddling around with the template of this blog. I found this really cool dark mysterious blog template, and edited the HTML and I found myself in murky waters. Hence, I reverted back to the original HTML, but ALAS! My previous gadgets/widgets have succumbed by millions of bytes.
Back to fiddling around with things. I DID attempt to learn the Violin, at this school called Karajan School of Music. My violin teacher was Mr. Thomas - same dude who taught my older bro, Shaun (Shaun, I hope you don't mind me linking you here). Well, one day after my lesson. I was wondering about in the lounge area. My eyes caught sight of this red button. The color was so alluring that I couldn't help but wander close to it.
On top of the lovely button was the word, "DANGER" ... actually I'm not quite sure what was printed but I'm definite it's along that line. There I was, pondering whether or not I should press the button... oh, wait a minute. I think "Do not press" was printed along with danger. Anyhow, my itchy finger couldn't resist. So I pressed.
"ALARM ALARM ALARM ALARM ALARM ALARM" (I've noticed most alarms are at the key of B flat, someone should research this - "Alarming Situations in B Flat"
Mr. Thomas huddled out from the classroom, and looked at me. His eyes and hair were wild. He looked at me and then the RED BUTTON. I hid behind the air that separated both of us but of course that was no camouflage whatsoever. He ran to the 1st floor and "fiddled" around with a large control box. The Alarm in B Flat ceased. Hmm...Alarm in B Flat. Sounds like a good title for a Sonata.
Mr. Thomas huddled back up to where I was (second floor). I've forgotten what he said but I'm pretty sure it was, "Are you stupid or what?"
The End... of the story, not this post!
I'm sitting in the Information Common. It's almost 11 and it's freezing out there. Came to the Uni for free internet with my housemates because someone apparently used up the internet quota back home. Fistful of a**holes whoever those culprits are. I'm paying for a service that I'm not even utilizing to the max. I was gone for a week and come back and there's less than a gig left.
Oh yes, I went to Sydney and Melbourne. I have decided that Melbourne is a nicer city. They have wider streets, rectangular city blocks, free trams, and free tourist buses.
Some blurry pictures for the delight of your eyes
Old chair and bed + mattress left strewn around at a country house I visited
Rolling hills. The broken furniture was facing this view. Great view. Wonder why the couch and bed broke.
A Submarine buried halfway in a field. This area was miles away from the ocean. Haven't the slightest idea how it got there
Back to fiddling around with things. I DID attempt to learn the Violin, at this school called Karajan School of Music. My violin teacher was Mr. Thomas - same dude who taught my older bro, Shaun (Shaun, I hope you don't mind me linking you here). Well, one day after my lesson. I was wondering about in the lounge area. My eyes caught sight of this red button. The color was so alluring that I couldn't help but wander close to it.
On top of the lovely button was the word, "DANGER" ... actually I'm not quite sure what was printed but I'm definite it's along that line. There I was, pondering whether or not I should press the button... oh, wait a minute. I think "Do not press" was printed along with danger. Anyhow, my itchy finger couldn't resist. So I pressed.
"ALARM ALARM ALARM ALARM ALARM ALARM" (I've noticed most alarms are at the key of B flat, someone should research this - "Alarming Situations in B Flat"
Mr. Thomas huddled out from the classroom, and looked at me. His eyes and hair were wild. He looked at me and then the RED BUTTON. I hid behind the air that separated both of us but of course that was no camouflage whatsoever. He ran to the 1st floor and "fiddled" around with a large control box. The Alarm in B Flat ceased. Hmm...Alarm in B Flat. Sounds like a good title for a Sonata.
Mr. Thomas huddled back up to where I was (second floor). I've forgotten what he said but I'm pretty sure it was, "Are you stupid or what?"
The End... of the story, not this post!
I'm sitting in the Information Common. It's almost 11 and it's freezing out there. Came to the Uni for free internet with my housemates because someone apparently used up the internet quota back home. Fistful of a**holes whoever those culprits are. I'm paying for a service that I'm not even utilizing to the max. I was gone for a week and come back and there's less than a gig left.
Oh yes, I went to Sydney and Melbourne. I have decided that Melbourne is a nicer city. They have wider streets, rectangular city blocks, free trams, and free tourist buses.
Some blurry pictures for the delight of your eyes
Old chair and bed + mattress left strewn around at a country house I visited
Rolling hills. The broken furniture was facing this view. Great view. Wonder why the couch and bed broke.
A Submarine buried halfway in a field. This area was miles away from the ocean. Haven't the slightest idea how it got there








Comments