life is full of dung...
I woke up this morning, before my alarm rang, which is good, because it somehow shows that I got enough sleep. I had another row again last night with you-know-who, I tried to be emphatic to the person and asked the person you didn't have to go out and have dinner alone (not knowing that the person was with a bunch of friends) and the person gladly said to me: "You're not on the invitation list... what would my friends think if I brought you?!?"
Well, the person didn't bother me much after that as I found a friend who made up my night. We laughed and laughed... and laughed until 11 pm at night.
I'm giving my persuasive speech this morning on Food Additives, I was supposed to consult my speech lecturer yesterday afternoon but I overslept, I missed practice too because of that.
I hate all this unnecessary paranoia people are causing around me... for calling out loud, this is the 21st century. grow up. wtf.
I woke up this morning, before my alarm rang, which is good, because it somehow shows that I got enough sleep. I had another row again last night with you-know-who, I tried to be emphatic to the person and asked the person you didn't have to go out and have dinner alone (not knowing that the person was with a bunch of friends) and the person gladly said to me: "You're not on the invitation list... what would my friends think if I brought you?!?"
Well, the person didn't bother me much after that as I found a friend who made up my night. We laughed and laughed... and laughed until 11 pm at night.
I'm giving my persuasive speech this morning on Food Additives, I was supposed to consult my speech lecturer yesterday afternoon but I overslept, I missed practice too because of that.
I hate all this unnecessary paranoia people are causing around me... for calling out loud, this is the 21st century. grow up. wtf.
Comments