This afternoon I will be giving a speech on "snoring." There was a quote I really liked while researching about my topic, "Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and the world leaves you!" :D
I am not quite sure what I am up to today, I have a number of practices tomorrow evening, and yes, I am having a midterm tomorrow Morning for English Usage, 3 chapters, so this evening will be dedicated to drooling over my books.
Three more weeks to go and I am out of here. I'll be back in Sabah, dancing about with exotic insects, not that Thailand doesn't have any, I just prefer the Malay ones. Besides indulging, I've made a promise to myself to practise practice practise... in preperation for my coveteous mind to have a solo recital by the end of the year. I'll cross my fingers, kick my arse, and make sure I make it then.
Bring your dancing shoes, I'll be stumbling over the keys on the piano tomorrow as I attempt contemporary genres of worship music. Why can't they just Beethoven compose some famous worship song that I can play.
It's been raining these past few days, I've been wanting to work on my latest poem, "All You Soprano Wannabes," reflecting on how the diva in me embraced the fact that I actually am a bass/baritone/2nd tenor.
Ombra Mai Fu,
Di Ve ge Tabile
Ca Raed Amabile
So A ve Pui...
I miss singing that song, I sang that at the last performance class.
The vegetable song, some call it.
Blah, I don't even know why I wrote the highlighted section.
I am not quite sure what I am up to today, I have a number of practices tomorrow evening, and yes, I am having a midterm tomorrow Morning for English Usage, 3 chapters, so this evening will be dedicated to drooling over my books.
Three more weeks to go and I am out of here. I'll be back in Sabah, dancing about with exotic insects, not that Thailand doesn't have any, I just prefer the Malay ones. Besides indulging, I've made a promise to myself to practise practice practise... in preperation for my coveteous mind to have a solo recital by the end of the year. I'll cross my fingers, kick my arse, and make sure I make it then.
Bring your dancing shoes, I'll be stumbling over the keys on the piano tomorrow as I attempt contemporary genres of worship music. Why can't they just Beethoven compose some famous worship song that I can play.
It's been raining these past few days, I've been wanting to work on my latest poem, "All You Soprano Wannabes," reflecting on how the diva in me embraced the fact that I actually am a bass/baritone/2nd tenor.
Ombra Mai Fu,
Di Ve ge Tabile
Ca Raed Amabile
So A ve Pui...
I miss singing that song, I sang that at the last performance class.
The vegetable song, some call it.
Blah, I don't even know why I wrote the highlighted section.
Comments
vespers sound tempting. mungkin saya cuba sedaya upaya untuk meng-accomplish-kan pembersihan bilik saya and attend it!
that was written in a very, very bad malay. tsk.
Maestro, u were great at Vespers! ;)
*Muah!*