as the school year draws to an end, we start to see things we've never noticed before...i now see how ignorance complicates one's life, not only the self is put into chaos, but also the people around you...people say that the self decides for the self...but shouldn't we be aware that that decision affects the people around us as well...we can opt to not caring at all how people perceive that decision, but at a certain point, realization as to what we have done will come, and hopefully at that instant, we would value slash consider what others have to say...we're not living this life alone, although some may think that solitude is the best, but we are living in the midst of nature, as well as people who actually care for us...i have a friend, who doesn't seem to be getting enough of messing other's life, as well as the self's, and it's just so depressing to see how that person is confusing everybody around
brooding over confused people (including myself, and my American Literature research paper)
drooling over the days i'm gonna spend at home :D
oww my goodness, i'm so sleepy now.....just thought of making this....
Ashlee Simpson - Pee pees Lyrics
You can dress me up totoques
You can dress me up in dirt
You can throw me like a sampah
I like it better when it hurts
Oh, I have waited here for you
I have waited
You make me wanna pee pees
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be a french maid
When I pee you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
pee pees everywhere, I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna pee
You can meet me on an aero-plane
Or in the back of the bus
You can throw me like a urinal
I'll come back and pee you up
Oh, I have waited here for you
Dont, keep me waiting
You make me wanna pee pees
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be a french maid
When I pee you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the pee up, I want more
...
You make me wanna pee
I feel constipated with you
I can be myself tonight
It's alright, with you
Cuz you hold, my thighs tight
You do, You do
You make me wanna pee pees, pee pees, pee pees, pee pees,
You make me wana pee pees, pee pees,
You make me wanna pee pees,
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be a french maid
When I meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the pee up, I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna pee pees
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be a french maid
When I meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the pee up, I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna scream
for more pee pees
brooding over confused people (including myself, and my American Literature research paper)
drooling over the days i'm gonna spend at home :D
oww my goodness, i'm so sleepy now.....just thought of making this....
Ashlee Simpson - Pee pees Lyrics
You can dress me up totoques
You can dress me up in dirt
You can throw me like a sampah
I like it better when it hurts
Oh, I have waited here for you
I have waited
You make me wanna pee pees
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be a french maid
When I pee you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
pee pees everywhere, I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna pee
You can meet me on an aero-plane
Or in the back of the bus
You can throw me like a urinal
I'll come back and pee you up
Oh, I have waited here for you
Dont, keep me waiting
You make me wanna pee pees
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be a french maid
When I pee you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the pee up, I want more
...
You make me wanna pee
I feel constipated with you
I can be myself tonight
It's alright, with you
Cuz you hold, my thighs tight
You do, You do
You make me wanna pee pees, pee pees, pee pees, pee pees,
You make me wana pee pees, pee pees,
You make me wanna pee pees,
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be a french maid
When I meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the pee up, I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna pee pees
in the kitchen on the floor
I'll be a french maid
When I meet you at the door
I'm like an alley cat
Drink the pee up, I want more
You make me wanna
You make me wanna scream
for more pee pees
Comments
Haha..hey started thinking about your topic for the paper or not?