Friday is here! It's the end of another week! I am so looking forward to the weekend which I know would be BETE! Bete is an Indonesian term for 'boring time'. I'll be off to class after checking out my new blog! ahhahahahaha =p
Last night, I met these two really annoying people yang benar2 airhead! I was at the library hanging around with my friends when suddenly they blurted out something like this place is for studying. I was like go find somewhere else then, just because they are in a tough major course doesn't mean their the smartest on campus! Anyway, hope those smarta**es merely pass their test! (^_^)
Last night, I met these two really annoying people yang benar2 airhead! I was at the library hanging around with my friends when suddenly they blurted out something like this place is for studying. I was like go find somewhere else then, just because they are in a tough major course doesn't mean their the smartest on campus! Anyway, hope those smarta**es merely pass their test! (^_^)
Comments